Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's the adrenaline rush...

First of all. :) I'd would like to wish my Eldest sister

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY.


the most right one is her.

A very long way to go.. though I know there's a rough road to go ahead, She's the one who always motivate me in doing everything and anything that I can't do. thank you jie. :)

& she's very talented too. A great dancer.

My niece! Junior Mah. Super cute..



Don't know what's her name yet. :)
cute!!!!

Haiyorr, so cuteeeeeee!!


anyway, I'm sooooo tired right now. I slept from 3 am to 2.30pm. having a bad bad headache. suffering! :(

omgosh, last night during supper time I ate 3 packets of Nasi lemak. and I ate 5 meals yesterday. :D haha. my mum in law said my metabolism is very high. because I don't gain weight. maybe she see's me everyday that's why didn't notice! everyone in my baby's family thinks I'm a big eater now. so sad ! :( After SPM, I Song Boon-Mun will lose a lot of weight! believe it :) Baby and I plan to go gym. He wants to be buff, I wanna be skinny! Lol.

hmm, oh ya, I'm still being a house wife at his house. grr, I plan to move in after my exam. Basically, I have already move in his house. Because of the exam's I need to go home. Frustrating much!

Am dieting now, eating my favo honeydew! :)

LIVERPOOL, it's okay you did a good job! good draw 2-2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment