Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Are you happy? I am :)

Happy 10th Month Anniversary Baby!


Time passes soooo fast! It's been 10 months already. Feel so happy right now, without arguments for once. haha. I'M SO HUNGRY. RAWR!

My boyfriend, Su-RAIN. Love's to sleep, eat and sleep again. Oh yeah, snooker too. He make me addicted to snooker and I have a personal cue yo! MUACKS. I love you, my darling! muacks muacks. :)

Example :

EAT !

SLEEP!
SLEEP, AGAIN.SNOOKER.

And, He can make me to a complete indian woman! :)


Deepavali was so fun! We get to eat curry, mutton, curry, mutton again and again. Basically deepavali food is all about curry! The food was so tasty until I gained so much weight.

:)
I don't know but I believe that somethings are meant to be, and that you'll make a better me. Everyday I love you.
I never thought that dreams came true, but you showed me that they do. You know that I learn something new.
Cause I believe that destiny is out of our control, if you ever live until you love with all your heart and soul.
It's a touch when I feel bad, it's a smile when I get mad. All the little things I am.
I know that I'm truly blessed, Everyday I love you more.

Baby, I know I'm a sweet girlfriend ADMIT IT! :p

HUNGRY-NESS STRIKES! going to get some food now. :)

thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment