Wednesday, September 8, 2010

is back for more.

Hello people, I am back. Just in case you guys don't know. I am now having sem break. Relax & enjoying my daily life. Grr, sometimes you just wish to go back college but when you already having college you wish to have holidays. Well, LIFE. Ain't gonna waste my time to blog so much. But yeah, boredom strikes! And yeah, I miss my blog. Modified it, nicely done isn't it? :)

Today I slept so long! You guys just can't imagine. Almost forgot to fetch the fat boy from work! Lol. I am hungry, will be searching for food! Well, there's only one choice for me to eat only! MAGGIE MEE. Sigh. I ate like 2 maggie mee today due to .. lazyness! to ta pao food. Hahaha.


And yeah, people around me kept on telling me.


" You gained so much weight, What happened to you? "

Reply;

" WELL, THANKS! This is called ' FULL OF LOVE! ' "


Yes, this pretty much annoyed me sometimes. Whether should I lose some weight or not? Obviously, my boyfriend wouldn't want me to do such thing. Because he made me fat & happy all the time. Which I really appreciate! :) Thank god.

Foooooood, I am coming :) GOOD NIGHT GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment