Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anniversary & Birthday

First of all I would like wish my mother.

Happy Birthday, Mum

Thank you for all your support & love. I love you with all of my heart, thanks for being such a caring mother. You are the best mum to me. However, I know I am "kuai lan". I'm sorry for being that way mummy! Forgive me :) Mummy, sometimes I'm hard to understand, I know that. Thanks for tolerating with me all these years. I love you!

Second wish! (It was yesterday but I forgot!)

Happy 1 Year 8 Month Anniversary.

to my darling Suren Varman.

For all these while I had never stopped loving you. I'm lucky that I met you. Changed me from my mistakes into a brand new me. You mean a lot to me. Thank you for keep holding on to me. Bare with my silly "ngam cham" moment when I'm worried or whatsoever. Bi, do you know I'm the luckiest girl? I'm so happy baby. I love you & it will never end. Muacks!


Our kinda first picture together.
Ngehehee.
You are still so sakai til now.
When we were friends!


You suddenly carried me up!
Took this picture during deepavali day 1.

Hahaha!
Look how happy we were!
Awwwww.

Baby, I'm glad that we can make it through all these while. Last time we were just like kids. Argue every single day and yelling at each other. We always ended up with tears. I'm happy that this relationship taught us to grow up like an adult. Bi, once again Happy 1 year 8 month anniversary! Muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment