Friday, September 17, 2010

Bombay Sapphire for the night!

Hello! Super duper happy with my night today, but no camera to take picture, sadly. Aah, bought a new contact lens with Amira Alando. I really like the colour! No regrets buying it. Thankful! Well, went OSC for snooker with the fat boy. SADLY, I lost to him as usual. BUT, my cueing was super straight today! Ngehehe. Though I was kinda upset that I kena tapao-ed. Heh. Taught Jyee to play snooker, I guess imma new instructor already. So yeah. Anybody wanna learn snooker, CONTACT ME :) well, don't take it seriously. I'm kidding!

Woop woop! Straight to Movida with the lovelies. Fat boy, Amira Alando, Reynard, Kok Hong & Jyee. As my title said "BOMBAY SAPPHIRE" for the night. Gaah, I love bombay so much. Idk why, taste really good. Oh, maybe I just love dry gin than normal liquor like black label. Such miracle that I ain't high at all. Dancing my night away though. Had so much fun with the awesome people. Lovely!

Pictures taken from my baby's phone (my nokia phone) quality, sucks a lot!


Boyfriend & I before going out :)


Mua new contact lens! ;)


Guess WHO?
So sexy, of course Amira la !

Jyee!

Best friend & I *love love*

Naughty baby took this!

Ham sap Reynard hahahaha

The love birds !

Look at him *hardcore face!*

Mua darling !

LOVE THIS !







LOOOOOVE !

Kam yu lou !



After movida! In my car!









Good Night, people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment