Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just the way you are

Hey. I am currently bored. Got home by 9+ just now! Sucha good girl isn't it! Well, fat boy su wanted to sleep, so yeah. I guess this post is gonna be a random post. Because I have nothing to blog about. :) Oh, dinner was AWESOME. Klang Bak Kut Teh, yummeh!

Greetings to everyone, HI! :D

Gaah, been craving for Sony Cybershot TX-5. Didn't had the chance to save some money. & yeah, been spending so much these days due to my sem break. Always been buying something that I'm not suppose to spend on. But heck, I don't care. :) Anyhow, money is not a problem. But saving! It is a problem! Agree much? Boo.

I super adore light pink!


HOLY SEXY, ;)

I'm about to fall asleep anytime now. So yeah. Good night guys. :)



PEACE, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment