Thursday, September 9, 2010

Show me the money

Had my day complete with;

1) New Dress
2) Black Jack
3) Jenga.
Silly me, playing with Bryna Kaur. :)

And yeah, went watson to check out the new bubble hair colour, Liese. Was wondering will it work? Haha. Is it overprice too? RM 37, just to buy the ingredient! Jyee & I was considering about it, though. Honestly, I was quite desperate to re-dye my hair. Omgee, I dyed my hair since SPM until now. How long has it been man! I deserve a re-dye soon, I must say. :)

Aaaah. I am very satisfied with my day today. Had one hour shopping. Manage to buy myself a dress. Oh, pig su said its nice! Happy happy. :) Well, almost got into an accident at DJ. Fuck, it was my wrong though. I was cornering too fast which I almost banged into a Mercedes. Thank god, I survived & nothing happened. Lucky me, right.

Around 10-ish, played black jack with the in-laws. I was down almost RM 30+, almost 40. Omgee, my luck was so bad! Manage to cover up, lost about RM 6. Hah, pro, I know! Oh, Pig su lost RM 150, even worse. Gaah. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves. Farting the whole night because of the super spicy fried mee hoon. I am sorry, disgusted? :) I shall stop it alright!

Now, I am with Bryna kaur the Jenga cheater. Both of us fart the same time, DOUBLE KILLED pig su. Hahaha. As usual, pig su is always snoring where as bryna & I chit chat. Played Jenga, lost to Bryna 3-1. Sigh. I am so bored.



This is the new bubble hair colour, Liese.


This is how you apply it.

I think it's damn cool. Just like washing your hair! Don't need to worry which part you did not apply! From my instinct, I think is a must to try! :)

Have a nice day! Car wash tomorrow. Good night;

No comments:

Post a Comment